Tuesday 5 July 2011

Twelve Monkeys

  I just finished watching twelve monkeys and have alot to say about it. First of all i believe this is one of the most underrated movies i have ever seen. I never heard about this movie in my life, nor have i known that brad pitt and bruce willis star in it. I was confused, i usually hear about these kinds of movies but it seems to be neglected by everyone. Before i watched i had zero expectations for this movie, and i finished with a huge smile on my face and a satisfaction that not all movies can acquire. The main reason being that it included an intriguing story which keeps you captivated and thinking throughout the whole movie waiting to see what will happen next. Another reason is the addition of amazing actors acting out roles of characters with mental illness's. i absolutely love it when this addition is in the movie which i will explain in my next post. Twelve Monkeys is an amazing movie, very underrated and deserves way more attention because i really believe it is special.

Thank You For Reading, Slayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment